Mango delight is a creamy Sweet or Dessert made using mango pulp, custard mixture, fresh cream, small size rasgulla, and topped with mango pieces and dry fruits. I share a quick mango delight recipe using custard powder and also share a few basic things which should be kept in mind while making mango delight at home and it will always turn out perfect. It is a popular sweet made during summers and served as a side dish to poori. Enjoy this delicious sweet dish with your friends and family members.
Mango delight recipe | how to make mango dessert | creamy mango custard recipe
- 500 ml milk
- 2/3 cup sugar or according to your taste
- 2 tbsp custard powder +1/4 cup cold milk
- Pinch of orange food color
For mango pulp
- 500 gram or 2 medium size ripe mangos
- 1 cup or 200 gram fresh milk
- 1 cup small size rasgulla
- 2 tbsp almond slits
- 2 tbsp pistachio slits
- Garnish: mango pieces
- Pistachio slits
- In a heavy bottom pan, boil 500ml milk on medium flame.
- Then add 2/3 cup sugar and mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Now in another bowl add 2 tbsp custard powder and ¼ cup milk. Whisk it well so that there are no lumps in it.
- Add the custard mixture and mix well.
- Then add a pinch of orange food color (optional) and mix well.
- Keep cooking until it becomes slightly thick and coasts the ladle. Switch off and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, add rasgulla by squeezing its sugar syrup. Add slightly warm custard mixture on rasgulla.
- Refrigerate rasgulla and custard mixture for 30 minutes.
- In a mixture jar, add 2 ripe mango pieces and grind them into a smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- Now, in a bowl add 1 cup of fresh cream. Whisk the cream till it becomes fluffy.
- Then add mango pulp and custard mixture into it. Mix everything with a whisker.
- Add rasgulla, almond, and pistachio slits. Mix well.
- Refrigerate mango delight for 1-2 hrs.
- Serve mango delight with mango pieces and pistachio slits.
- stir continuously milk after adding custard powder.
- if the spoon is coated with milk mixture then milk has a perfectly thick consistency.
- add slightly warm custard mixture into rasgulla, so they easily absorb it.
- do not add any water and milk while grinding mango pulp.
- whisk cream with a whisker, so air particles incorporate into the mixture.