Mango ice cream – it is an extremely easy ice cream made with fresh mango pulp, milk, and sugar. I used ripe and fresh mango which gives natural color and taste to ice cream. With this recipe makes delicious and creamy rich ice creams at home without using cream, condense milk an ice cream maker. The yield of ice cream taste will similar to ice cream available in restaurants or markets. Do try this recipe today and enjoy!
Mango Ice cream | how to make mango ice cream | mango Ice cream with cream
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 litre milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp malai
- Peel two fresh and ripe mangoes. Cut into pieces and grind into a smooth paste.
- Then in a heavy bottom pan, add 1 litre of milk. Now add sugar and mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Now in a bowl add corn flour, milk powder and ¼ cup milk. Mix well and make a smooth paste.
- Then add the cornflour mixture and keep cooking until it becomes slightly thick and coats the ladle. Switch off and s aside to cool.
- Once completely cool, add mango puree and malai to it. Mix well and grind to a smooth mixture.
- Transfer to a freezer-proof box, freeze for at least 1 hrs then pulse it again.
- Finally, transfer to the box and freeze for 8 hrs or overnight. Scoop and serve.
- Use fresh and ripe mangoes for the good color and taste of ice cream.
- As there is no fresh cream in this recipe, you should 2 times blend the mixture for a creamy texture.
- Just pulse it a few times that's enough, we just break the ice crystals forming so no need to grind for a long time, pulsing will do.