It is a refreshing cool drink or beverage prepared mainly from fresh mint leaves and lemon. It is a simple drink to prepare and involves preparing the concentrated pudina nimbu syrup for future use. Later the syrup is diluted with water as per the preference and served with cold ice. It is perfect to sip on warm summer days as it is very refreshing. Here is how to make this refreshing recipe.
Similar recipe collection
Recipe card for pudina nimbu sharbat syrup
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp black salt
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- Pinch of green food color
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Grind 1 cup mint leaves with 4 ice cubes.
- Now in a pan, add 2 cup sugar and 1 cup water. Stir continuously on medium flame till sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add pudina water and mix well. Cook sugar syrup till it slightly sticky and reaches ½ string consistency.
- Switch off the flame and add 1 tsp black salt, ½ tsp salt, and ½ tsp roasted cumin powder. Also, add green food color and mix well.
- Sieve the sharbat mixture and cool down completely.
- Then add ½ cup lemon juice and mix well.
- Store sharbat into a glass bottle and enjoy.
- Use only mint leaves; do not take branch part of mint.
- Grind mint leaves with ice cubes to retain its green color.
- When the sugar syrup is completely cool down, and then add lemon juice in it.