Vagharela murmura is an easy snack recipe prepared with puffed rice, peanuts, roasted chana dal, dry coconut and regular spices. It is a crispy and all-time favourite snack recipe. So, do try it at home and definitely, this homemade snack recipe will be loved by everyone.
Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Vagharela mamra recipe | how to make murmura chivda | murmura chivda
- 150 grm puffed rice murmura
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 dry red chilli
- 10-12 curry leaves
- ½ cup peanut
- ½ cup roasted chana dal
- ½ cup dry coconut
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black salt
- 2 tsp powder sugar
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- In a pan, dry roast murmura till it becomes crispy.
- Now in a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves. Sauté it.
- Then add peanuts, roasted chana dal and dry coconut. Roast it.
- Add murmura and mix well.
- Then add red chilli powder, salt, black salt, sugar and amchur powder. Mix well
- Vagharela murmura is ready. Store it in an air-tight container for 15-20 days.
- Roast murmura till it becomes crispy.
- Store murmura chivda in an air-tight container for 15-20 days.