Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Wheat flour ladoo recipe | how to make wheat ladoo | wheat jaggery ladoo recipe
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup ghee
- ½ cup jaggery
- 2 tbsp chopped almond
- 2 tbsp chopped cashew
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Heat ghee in a pan, add flour, and mix well.
- Keep the flame low and stir flour continuously on low flame.
- After some time flour become light in weight, slightly changes its color and becomes aromatic.
- Then add chopped almonds, cashews and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Switch off the flame when the flour changes its color and roasts completely.
- Then add jaggery and mix well.
- Cool down the mixture slightly and roll it into a round shape ladoo.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
- Stir continuously and roast flour on low-medium flame.
- Add chopped slices of almonds and cashews
- Do not cool down the mixture completely and roll ladoo when the mixture is slightly hot.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes