Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Barfi churmu recipe | how to make barfi churmu | barfi recipe
- in a bowl, take coarse wheat flour and oil/ghee in it.
- mix and rub the oil and the flour together.
- Add warm water gradually and knead tight dough.
- Divide and shape the dough in cylinders muthiya.
- Now heat the oil pan, and fry the muthia till they are nice light brown in color.
- Allow them to cool and grind them finely.
- Sieve the grinded muthiya mixture. Then add ½ cup melted ghee and mix everything.
- Now you will see the mix holding shape when held tightly in hand.
- To make sugar syrup, add the sugar and water to the kadai.
- Cook till the syrup reaches 1-string consistency.
- Once the sugar syrup is ready, add the ground muthiya mix, mawa, and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep stirring continuously and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer the mix to a greased plate or thali and spread well.
- Garnish with almond slits, dry coconut, poppy seeds, and dry rose petals. allow it to cool.
- Once the burfi churmu has cooled a bit, cut it into cubes.
- Arrange barfi churmu cubes on a serving platter.
- rub oil/ghee with flour and the proportion of oil should bind flour together in your hand.
- press fingers in rolled muthiya so it will be evenly cooked in oil.
- fry muthiya on medium heat.
- sugar syrup has a 1 to 1.5 string consistency for barfi churma.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes