The coconut roll is rich, and creamy and requires very less ingredients like coconut, sugar, and milk powder. it is so flavorful with the rich and moist textures from the coconut which makes it an ideal dessert recipe for any occasion. This festival season try this coconut barfi roll and enjoy its mouthwatering and juicy taste along with friends and family!
- Firstly, I use fine desiccated coconut for barfi, so it will easily bind into the barfi mixture.
- Secondly, the Addition of milk powder gives a rich taste and binding to barfi, you can also use mawa instead of it.
- Lastly, Store the barfi in an airtight container in a dry place. preferably refrigerate it for better shelf life.
Coconut roll recipe | how to make coconut roll | instant sweet roll recipe
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cardamoms
- ½ cup milk powder
- 4 tbsp milk or as required
- 2 tbsp tutti futti
- Garnish: silver vrak
- In a mixture jar, add sugar and cardamoms. Grind it into fine powder.
- Add grinded mixture into mixing bowl, also add desiccated coconut and milk powder. Mix well.
- Then add milk gradually and bind the barfi mixture.
- Now add tutti Frutti and mix well.
- Then make a roll from the barfi mixture.
- Place it on silver foil and roll it.
- Set roll on room temperature for 2-3 hrs or in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- When the coconut roll is set. Garnish with silver vrak and cut it into pieces.
- Serve or store coconut roll in an air-tight container for longer shelf life.
- Grind sugar into fine powder.
- Milk powder gives rich flavor and taste to barfi
- Add milk gradually into barfi mixture, do not add more milk otherwise barfi mixture becomes loose.
- Add some desiccated coconut if your mixture is slightly loosened.
- You can use any dry fruits instead of tutti-Frutti.
- Lastly store barfi in an airtight container for longer shelf life.