It is a healthy and tasty winter special ladoo recipe prepared from Gond, dry fruits, coconut, and jaggery. It is rich in calories, and nutrients and provide the necessary heat and warmth during winter. It is a source of calcium and protein so ideal to serve kids, new mothers, and elderly people. With this easy-to-make recipe, you can make Gond ladoo at home. Do try it this season!
Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Gond ke ladoo | how to make gond laddu | gunder na ladva
- 100 gram or ½ cup gond
- 300 gram or 2 cup ghee
- 300 grm or 1 cup jaggery
- 100 grm or 1 cup wheat flour
- 100 grm or 1.5 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped cashews
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp watermelon seeds
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp Ganthola powder
- 1 tbsp Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat some ghee and roast gond in batches.
- Crush the gond using your bowl or with your hand.
- also roast cashews, almonds, watermelon seeds and raisins in ghee and add into mixing bowl.
- Now, in a pan dry roast desiccated coconut and poppy seeds. Take out into mixing bowl.
- Add some ghee in a pan, add wheat flour and roast it till it changes its color and become aromatic. Take our roasted flour into mixing bowl.
- Heat ghee in pan, add chopped jaggery and melt.
- When jaggery is melt, switch off the flame and add ganthola powder, cardamom powder and dry ginger powder. Mix well.
- Add jaggery syrup into mixing bowl and mix well.
- Start making ladoo (greased hand) when the mixture is still hot / warm.
- Enjoy gond ladoo / dinkache ladoo for a month when stored in airtight container.
- fry gond on low-medium flame till it completely puff up.
- roast flour on low flame till it changes its color.
- switch off the gas, when jaggery is completely melt.
- add all powder into hot jaggery for its aromatic flavor.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes