It is easy flavored ice cream recipe prepared only with milk. With this recipe make delicious and creamy rich ice creams at home without using cream, condense milk or milk powder. The yield ice-cream taste will similar to ice cream available in restaurants or market. Do try this recipe today and enjoy! Do enjoy this wonderful ice cream at home this summer & you will never want to eat ice cream from market!
Similar recipe collection
Homemade Vanilla Icecream | Eggless vanilla icecream | How Make Icecream base at home
- 1 litre milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp corn flour or 3 tbsp vanilla custard
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup malai or ½ cup fresh cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a heavy bottom pan, boil 1 litre milk on medium flame.
- Then add ¾ cup sugar and mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Now in another bowl add 3 tbsp corn flour and ¼ cup water. whisk it well so that there are no lumps in it.
- Add the cornflour mixture and keep cooking until it become slightly thick and coasts the ladle. Switch off and set aside to cool.
- Once mixture completely cool, add mixture into grinding jar and also add ½ cup fresh malai and 1 tsp vanilla essence in it.
- Grind the mixture into pulse grinding.
- Transfer to an air tight container, freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hrs again grind semi solid mixture into grinding jar.
- Finally transfer to the box and freeze for 8 hrs or overnight. Scoop and serve.
- 2 time blending will yield nice creamy ice cream
- Just pulse mixture few time that enough, we just need to break the ice crystals forming so no need to grind for long time.
- Use can even use a hand blender to blend.
- To avoid ice crystals, place plastic sheet and then close the lid of box.