It is unique and interesting way to prepare a pizza recipe using leftover roti to prepare a pizza base. In this recipe, the pizza base is made with crushed roti, Rava, and regular spices. it is an ideal pizza recipe that can be prepared on tawa or pan and without an oven. the recipe is easy and simple and can be prepared within minutes with the choice of toppings. Do try this!
The key to making tasty instant pizza at home are
- firstly, I made a pizza base with crushed leftover roti and semolina. You can use leftover bread slices instead of roti.
- I have used eno while preparing the dough which makes an ideal choice for this instant pizza. You can use alternatives like baking soda, and yeast too.
- I have cooked the pizza base on a tawa and I would recommend cooking it on a low flame. else the base will be raw from the inside.
- pizza toppings of your choice to make pizza more interesting.
- Instant roti pizza tastes great when prepared slightly spicy.
Instant pizza recipe | leftover roti snacks | roti snacks recipe | roti nasta
For pizza base
- 2 leftover roti
- ½ cup rava
- ¼ cup curd
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- ¾ cup water or as required
For instant pizza sauce
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp mixed herbs - oregano
vegetable for pizza
- Roti pizza base
- pizza sauce
- grated cheese
- onion pieces
- small pieces of green - yellow and red capsicum
- red chilli flakes
- In a mixture jar, add roti pieces and grind them into fine powder.
- Add grinded roti mixture into mixing bowl, then add rava, curd salt, and red chili flakes.
- Add water gradually and make the thick and pouring consistency of the batter.
- cover and rest for 15 minutes.
- meanwhile in a bowl, add tomato sauce, red chill sauce, and red chili flakes and mix herbs. Mix well. Instant pizza sauce is ready.
- now in a batter, add ½ tsp eno fruit salt and mix gently until the batter turns frothy.
- heat the pan with 1 tbsp oil.
- Add some batter and spread uniformly.
- cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes on low flame or until the base is cooked well.
- flip gently and spread some pizza sauce on it.
- also, top onion, capsicum, olives, cheese, chili flakes, and mixed herbs.
- cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes on low-medium flame or until the cheese melt completely.
- finally, cut the instant pizza into slices before serving.
- grind roti into fine powder.
- the proportion of curd should be half that rava.
- make thick and pouring consistency of the batter.
- cover and rest batter for 15 minutes, so rava soaked well and puff up.
- make a medium thick layer of nasta, do not make a thick layer of nasta.
- cook nasta on low-medium flame, otherwise it will not cook properly from the inside.