Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Keri no chundo | how to make instant mango chunda | aam chunda recipe
- 500 g or 2 cups grated and tightly packed raw mango
- 550 g or 2.5 cups sugar
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 cloves and ½ inch cinnamon
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
- Wash and peel the mango very well. And grate it using a bigger size grater.
- Measure grated mango 2 cups by tightly packing them into the cup and take 2.5 cup sugar with it.
- Take grated mango in a pan. Then add turmeric powder and salt to it. Mix well and let it cover and sit for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, the mango shred has released water and slightly soften.
- Then add sugar into batches and stir till sugar dissolves.
- Repeat the same process till all sugar gets dissolves.
- Put the pan on medium-low heat and stir continuously. After 8-10 minutes you will notice that mango shreds become transparent and the sugar syrup has one string consistency, at that time turn off the stove.
- Let the mixture cool completely.
- Add cloves, cinnamon, roasted cumin seeds powder and red chilli in it. Mix well.
- Store keri no chundo or aam chunda in clean and dry glass jar.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes