Mango frooti is summer special refreshing beverages made ripe and raw mangoes. The combination of sweet and sour mangoes makes it more refreshing and tasty. In Indian, It is one of most popular fruit beverages. it is very easy to make at home without any preservatives and color. In addition, it easily store for a week and hence can be made well ahead in advance.
Similar recipe collection
Mango frooti recipe | how to make frooti mango drink | homemade mango fruity
- 2 cup chopped ripe mangoes
- ½ cup chopped raw mangoes
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cup water for boiling
- 3-4 cup water for frooti consistency
- Take 2 cup chopped ripe mango pieces, ½ cup raw mango pieces and ½ cup sugar in a thick pan.
- To that add 2 cup water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and reserve the stock. Blend the cooked mangoes into a smooth puree.
- Then mix the mango puree and stock very well.
- Add 3-4 cup water as per required consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled mango frooti.
- Choose juicy and less fibers ripe mangoes for frooti.
- Combination of raw and ripe mangoes gives perfect taste of frooti.
- Cook mangoes on medium flame till it become soft.
- Do not discard water which was use to cook mangoes.
- Mango frooti have thin consistency.
- Mango frooti taste great when it served chilled