Mango frooti is summer special refreshing beverage made of ripe and raw mangoes. The combination of sweet and sour mangoes makes it more refreshing and tasty. In India, It is one of the most popular fruit beverages. it is very easy to make at home without any preservatives and color. In addition, it easily stores for a week and hence can be made well ahead in advance.
Mango frooti recipe | how to make frooti mango drink | homemade mango fruity
- 2 cup chopped ripe mangoes
- ½ cup chopped raw mangoes
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cup water for boiling
- 3-4 cup water for frooti consistency
- Take 2 cups chopped ripe mango pieces, ½ cup raw mango pieces, and ½ cup sugar in a thick pan.
- To that add 2 cup of water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and reserve the stock. Blend the cooked mangoes into a smooth puree.
- Then mix the mango puree and stock very well.
- Add 3-4 cups of water as per the required consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled mango frooti.
- Choose juicy and less fiber ripe mangoes for frooti.
- A combination of raw and ripe mangoes gives the perfect taste of frooti.
- Cook mangoes on medium flame till it becomes soft.
- Do not discard the water that was used to cook mangoes.
- Mango frooti has a thin consistency.
- Mango frooti tastes great when served chilled