Potato pizza is an easy method to make pizza using grated raw potatoes. The topping used in this recipe is the regular vegetable or vegetable of your choice. And lastly, I made instant pizza sauce which gives a nice flavor to the pizza. I personally like this recipe because it is quick and has all the available ingredients in the kitchen. Do try this!
Potato pizza recipe | aloo pizza recipe | how to make potato pizza
For potato base
- 2 medium size raw potatoes
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp oil
For instant pizza sauce
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mix herbs
- ¼ cup onion slices
- ¼ cup capsicum slice
- ¼ cup tomato slice
- 2 tbsp corn kernels
- Chilli flakes
- 2 cheese cubes
- Grate raw potatoes with a fine grater. Squeeze water from potatoes.
- Now in a mixing bowl, add grated potatoes, salt, black salt and corn flour. mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add potato mixture and spread it evenly with a spoon.
- Lower the flame and cook the base for 5-7 minutes or till it becomes slightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, oregano and chilli flakes. Mix well. Instant pizza sauce is ready.
- When the potato base is cooked from one side, then flip it.
- Spread pizza sauce on it.
- Then spread grated cheese, onion slice, capsicum slice, tomato slice, corn kernels, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes on low flame or until pizza is cook from both the side and base become crispy and the cheese melted completely.
- Switch off, remove and cut into wedges and serve immediately
- remove excess water from potato strips.
- corn flour gives binding to the potatoes mixture.
- spread a thin and even layer of potato in a pan.
- cook nashta base on low-medium flame.