Sing and Til ni sukhadi is a sweet dish made using peanuts, til, ghee and jaggery. It is easy to make, tastes yummy and nutritious twist to the normal sukhdi. It is very simple and can be prepared within 15 minutes without much hassle. You can serve this along with your meal or on festivals and special occasions during winter. Enjoy its melt-in-mouth taste along with friends and family. Do try this recipe.
Sing and til sukhadi recipe| Til peanuts burfi |how to make peanuts and sesame seeds bar
- ½ cup or 75 g white sesame seeds
- ½ cup or 75 g peanuts
- 1 cup or 150 g jaggery
- 3 tbsp or 50 g ghee
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- In a pan, add til and dry roast it on low flame for 2-3 minutes and grind it into a coarse powder.
- Roast peanut in a pan and once it’s properly roasted remove its skin and grind peanut in the mixture and make a coarse powder
- Heat ghee in pan and add grated jaggery to it. Mix jaggery property in ghee
- Bring it to a boil and cook till jaggery is puffed up and absorbs all ghee.
- Switch off the gas and add dry ginger powder and cardamom powder to the hot jaggery mixture.
- Add grinded peanut-sesame mixture and mix quickly.
- Set sukhdi mixture into the greased thali and allow it to cool.
- Cut sukhdi into pieces and serve.
- til-peanut mixture and jaggery proportion should be equal.
- Grind til and peanuts on pulses so oil is not resale while grinding it.
- cook jaggery till it puffs up and absorbs all ghee.
- do not overcook the jaggery mixture otherwise sukhadi will become hard.