Green moong dosa is an easy and healthy recipe prepared from green gram pulses, rice, and regular spices. This dosa does not need fermentation like the regular south Indian dosa. With a little planning, breakfast or dinner can be made it quickly and served with your favorite chutney.
Sometimes you are tired of having the same dishes all the time. You need change. That time make quick and healthy moong dosa.
Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Moong dosa recipe | green moong dosa recipe | whole moong dosa recipe
For dosa batter
- 1 cup green moong
- ½ cup small grain rice
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 4-5 green chilli
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 inch ginger
- 6-7 boiled palak leaves
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp fine rava
- ½ + ¼ cup water
- Oil to roast dosa
For instant moong dosa
- 2 ladleful batter
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp black salt
- Chopped onion
- Chopped carrot
- Chopped capsicum
- Coriander leaves
- Grated paneer
- Wash and soak moong and rice for 5 hrs.
- Now in the mixture jar, add soaked moong-rice mixture, coriander leaves, green chilli, curry leaves, ginger, boiled palak leaves, salt and water. Grind it into a smooth paste.
- Take out batter into mixing bowl, add rava, and rest batter for 15 minutes. add water if the batter is thick.
- Heat a tawa. Pour a ladle full of batter. Spread it in a circular direction to make it to thin dosa.
- When the upper surface of the dosa becomes dry then Spread some oil on it.
- Then sprinkle chopped onion, carrot, capsicum and coriander leaves on it.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala and black salt in a bowl. Mix well and sprinkle masala on dosa.
- Grate paneer on it.
- When the dosa becomes crispy, fold it and serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
- The proportion of rice should be half than moong.
- Grind moong rice into a smooth batter.
- the batter should have to flow and spread consistently.
- when you spread dosa on tawa, decrease its temperature.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes