Spicy murmura chivda is an easy snack recipe prepared with puffed rice, peanuts, roasted chana dal, dry coconut, and regular spices. It is an extremely crisp and all-time favorite snack recipe. Murmura chivda requires no extra or exotic ingredients and is not at all a time-consuming affair. You can top murmura chivda with onion, green chili and lemon juice for quick evening snacks. So, do try it at home and definitely, this homemade snack recipe will be loved by everyone.
Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
murmura chivda recipe | spicy puffed rice | spicy murmura chivda
- 150 grm puffed rice - murmura
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 dry red chilli
- 10-12 curry leaves
- ½ cup peanut
- ½ cup roasted chana dal
- ½ cup dry coconut
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black salt
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- In a pan, dry roast murmura till it becomes crispy.
- Now in a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves. Sauté it.
- Then add peanuts, roasted chana dal and dry coconut. Roast it.
- Switch off the gas and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and black salt. Mix well.
- Add tempering into murmura and mix well.
- Then add powdered sugar and amchur powder. Mix well.
- Murmura chivda is ready. Store it in an air-tight container for 15-20 days.
- Roast murmura till it becomes crispy.
- Add spices after switching off the flame so it will not burn.
- Mix tempering in murmura while it is slightly hot
- Store murmura chivda in an air-tight container for 15-20 days.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes