Sing sukhdi or sing paak is a delectable Gujarati sweet made from Peanuts, jaggery, and ghee. ‘Singdana’ is the name for peanuts in Gujarat, and the Sing sukhdi is a nutritious twist to the normal sukhdi. It is very simple and can be prepared within 15 minutes without much hassle. You can serve this along with your meal or on festivals and special occasions. Enjoy its melt-in-mouth taste along with friends and family!
Please do visit my other related recipe collection like
Sing sukhdi recipe | sing pak with jaggery | how to make peanut barfi
- 2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup jaggery
- ½ cup ghee
- ½ tsp dry ginger powder
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- In a pan, add 2 cups of peanuts and dry roast them on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and remove the cover of the peanuts with a kitchen towel.
- Now grind peanuts in a mixture jar with pulse grinding.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add ½ cup ghee and 1 cup jaggery. Bring it to a boil and cook till jaggery is puffed up and absorbs all ghee.
- Switch off the gas and add dry ginger powder and cardamom powder to the hot jaggery mixture.
- Add grinded peanut mixture and mix quickly.
- Set sukhdi mixture into the greased thali and allow it to cool.
- Cut sukhdi into pieces and serve.
- Peanut and jaggery proportion should be 2:1
- Roast peanuts on low flame.
- Grind peanuts on pulses so oil is not resale while grinding it.
- cook jaggery till it puffs up and absorbs all ghee.
- do not overcook the jaggery mixture otherwise sukhadi will become hard.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes